Web-Based Programmer -S4 OH12-005
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package with 401k match.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Job Title: Web-Based Programmer - S4 OH12-005|
Work Location: WPAFB, Dayton OH
Annual Salary: $59-61k
Clearance: Active Secret required with the ability to obtain a TS clearance
Certification: CompTIA Security + is required
Education: BS from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline is preferred; or an AS and 10 years of job related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree;
• Provide SQL Server and Access database support to transfer data from various in-house, government systems to SQL Server and Access databases, as required
• Perform application systems analysis and database analysis
• Design, develop, document, migrate and test database applications as well as other software applications
• Assist with maintaining system accreditation
Required Skills: Skills required in order of priority:
1. SQL Server experience
2. Microsoft Access
7. CompTIA Security+ certification is required
• Six (6) years of related experience required.
• Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.