|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package with 401k match.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Job Title: System Engineer|
Location: WPAFB, Dayton, OH
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Clearance: Active TS required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Hardware or similar field is required
Certification: Security+ is required
Specific Duties: Server and desktop support for SIPRNET, SCINet, stand alones and JWICS
• Maintenance of already existing enclave of systems to include patching, anti-virus updates, account creation/deletion and maintenance.
• Perform regular backups of server data and maintain backup equipment
• Maintain tech refresh plans for all hardware & software
• Must have solid server administration experience.
• Knowledge of ADPE, VTCs and technical writing preferred but not required.
• Must be familiar with printers, scanners, desktop PCs and monitors
• Must be able to swap out defective equipment
• This position requires a minimum of three years of experience in SIPRNet server administration.
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.