Architecture Analyst - T13-0013
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Job Title: Architecture Analyst|
Work Location: CO Springs, CO
Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Clearance: Active TS
You must be a US citizen to apply to this job listing
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired (work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
Travel: 20% of time
Specific Duties: The services required for this position include providing non-personal advisory and assistance services to assist NORAD-USNORTHCOM (N-NC) J64 Future Systems and Integration Division in developing, analyzing and integrating baseline, target and vision architecture products and data using Microsoft Visio. The position entails providing a Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) compliant System View (SV) and Standards View (StdV) products and data to support operational analysis, process improvement, N-NC C4 Integration Process and Information Technology (IT) investment decisions. This position requires developing, updating and delivering architecture products for N-NC’s Aerospace Defense, Warning, Homeland Defense and Defense Support of Civil Authorities mission sets which include: SV1 (Systems Interface Description), SV2 (Systems Resource Flow Description), SV6 (System Resource Flow Matrix), SV9 (Systems Technology & Skills Forecast), Standards View (StdV) 1 (Standards Profile) and StdV-2 (Standards Forecast). The task includes analyzing existing data and coordinating with N-NC Directorates to perform system-to-mission mapping to move N-NC from baseline to target and vision enterprise architectures.
Required Skills: The work will require expertise, practical operational experience, and technical support through the use of architecture products which includes:
• Microsoft Visio architecture products (SV and StdV);
• Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) 2.0;
• Experience updating an architecture baselines system and standards views using Visio;
• Use of baseline enterprise architecture products in Visio using SV1 (Systems Interface Description), SV2 (Systems Resource Flow Description), SV6 (Systems Resource Flow Matrix), SV9 (Systems Technology & Skills Forecast), Standards View (StdV)-1 (Standards Profile) and StdV-2 (Standards Forecast);
• Use of Target and Vision Enterprise Architecture Support;
• Experience in developing target and vision enterprise architecture SV and StdV products (e.g., SV-9, StdV-2 and other target architecture products);
• Experience using system-to-mission mapping to identify operational and IT gaps, shortfalls and duplication
• Knowledge of NORAD-NORTHCOM Mission and C4 Systems. Experience developing, analyzing and integrating baseline, target and vision architecture products and data using Microsoft Visio.
• Experience with providing Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) compliant System View (SV) and Standards View (StdV) products and data required to support operational analysis, process improvement, C4 Integration Process and Information Technology (IT) investment decisions.
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.