Data Management Support - III
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package with 401k|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Job Title: Data Management Support|
Work Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Clearance: Active Secret or TS+
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this position
Requisition #S4 MA13-013
Primary Responsibilities: The following duties include but are not limited to:
• Analyze complex organizational usage of existing database programs to develop a comprehensive assessment of data management requirements;
• Interpret data and prepare a project synopsis;
• Apply widely used government software and standard government operating capabilities such as MS Office, SOCCER and SharePoint for the purpose of delivery of the end product
Essential Skills and Experience
• 5 years of general work experience, 3 years of which must be in data management
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Active Secret or TS+
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.